An Abundance of Light, Space and Style
The Orion is a stunning contemporary two storey home that makes optimal use of space, functionality and natural light. Featuring separate living and sleeping zones, the Orion has been cleverly designed to enhance everyday living and provide space and privacy sought after in family homes. Upstairs you’ll find the generous master suite with his and hers walk in robe and ensuite, with the additional three bedrooms and rumpus room with balcony providing the ultimate light filled space. Downstairs you’ll find the spectacular open plan living and dining area with an entertainer’s kitchen with butler’s pantry and large island bench offering direct access to your alfresco area for easy outdoor living. With an additional media room, separate study nook and a double garage our Orion design has enough living space throughout the home to suit families of all sizes and give you the lifestyle that you’ve always dreamed of.
Next Collection Inclusions
- R3.0 ceiling insulation to living areas.
- R1.5 wall insulation to external walls & garage/living dividing walls.
- 2450mm nominal ceiling height.
- 2040mm Hume Accent internal doors, with chrome hinges & latches.
- Gainsborough stylish lever sets to all hinged internal doors, privacy set ensuite, bath & powder rooms.
- 2040mm Hume Accent Smartrobe sliding doors to built-in wardrobes.
- Gainsborough rectangular flush pull to all sliding doors, circular privacy set to sliding cavity doors where applicable.
- Cushioned door stops to all hinged internal doors.
- 90mm Cove cornice.
- Profiled 67mm architrave and 67mm skirting suitable for paint finish from builder’s nominated range.
- Linen cupboard as per plan with four melamine shelves.
- Melamine shelf & hanging rail to all wardrobes.
- Staircase with closed treads and risers suitable for carpet finish with pine stringer, and square mild steel balusters in black powder coated finish with timber post and handrail. All timber in painted finish.
- Taubmans premium three coat paint finish to all internal walls & woodwork, option of one colour from nominated range.
- Wet areas waterproofed to Australian Standards.
- M class waffle pod system
- Heavy duty foil wrap to external walls
- Bradford Enviroseal roof sarking
- Termite protection system to Australian standards
- 90mm termite resistant treated timber frame
- Choice of quality bricks
- 170mm Primeline Newport weatherboard where applicable
- Quality powder coated aluminium sliding windows
- Aluminium insect screens to all opening windows & sliding doors
- Keyed locks to external aluminium sliding doors & all opening windows
- Concrete roof tiles
- Sectional overhead garage door with automatic door opener & two remote controls
- Hume Newington entry door with Gainsborough Contemporary Trilock
- Tiled front entry porch and alfresco on reinforced concrete slab
- Two external garden taps
- Laminate kitchen finish. Kitchen layout including overhead cabinetry as per plan. One colour from nominated range
- Laminate benchtop with 33mm rolled edge or 33mm square edge. One colour from nominated range
- One set of cutlery drawers
- One set of pot drawers
- Door & drawer handles from nominated range
- Soft closing hinges & drawer runners
- Bulkheads to overhead cupboards
- Provision for microwave oven including power outlet
- Provision for dishwasher including power outlet & cold water connection
- Four melamine shelves to pantry including walk-in pantry’s where applicable
- Clark 1 ¾ bowl stainless steel sink & Caroma Quatro Solid sink mixer
- Fisher & Paykel 600mm electric oven
- Fisher & Paykel 600mm gas or electric cooktop
- Fisher & Paykel 600mm undermount rangehood. Ducted externally
- Custom laminate wall hung vanities
- Caroma Carboni inset basin
- Caroma Quatro tapware
- Semi-framed shower screen with pivot door with 6mm safety glass
- 900mm high polished edge vanity mirrors
- Caroma Newbury island bath in tiled hob
- Caroma Urbane back-to-wall toilet suite with soft close seat & lid
- Ceramic tiles
- Chrome floor wastes
- Obscure glazing to windows
- 900mm laminate laundry cabinet
- Quality stainless steel drop-in laundry tub
- Caroma Aqua laundry sink mixer
- Wall & floor tiles
- Chrome floor wastes
- Half glazed Hume timber external door with Gainsborough locks & deadbolt
- Earth leakage electrical safety switch in single phase meter box
- HPM double power outlet to all rooms & single power outlet to appliances where required
- Light points to all rooms including compact fluorescent globes
- Three-in-one fan/light/heater combination unit to bathroom & ensuite. Ducted externally
- Two twin flourescent light to garage
- Four external light points
- One two-way light switch
- Two television outlets
- Two telephone outlets
- Direct-wired smoke detectors with battery backup
- Conduit & draw wire from meter box to internal wall of garage (NBN provision)
- One single power outlet to internal wall of garage (NBN provision)
- One additional telephone outlet to internal wall of garage (NBN provision)
- Hills Home Hub Package
- Design consultation
- Colour consultation
- Electrical consultation
- Contour survey & report
- Architectural drawings
- Structural engineering
- Complying development application & fees
- Home Building Compensation Fund Insurance
- Long service levy
- Scaffolding & safety rail as required
- Basix assessment & certification to State Government requirements
- Water authority fees
- 160 day tender period
- Three month maintenance period