JOIN OUR TEAM
PRODUCTION & SALES ESTIMATOR
Full Time Role
Dapto Head Office
Evolution Building Group is looking for an ambitious estimator to join the team. We are a builder who have already seen great success and have big growth plans.
If you have at least 2 years experience within project homes and would like to get to a dynamic role quickly this is definitely the right pathway for you.
The role will involve:
- Completing all building estimating requirements
- Producing accurate documentation within budgeted timelines
- Creating BOQs
- Resolving ordering oversights and making amendments as required
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of company products and services
- Excellent customer service skills, supervisors, suppliers, trades people, agents and contractors are maintained and improved.
- Preparing accurate sales estimates and working harmoniously with the sales department
- Provide honest feedback and sharing information in weekly team meetings
What You Need
You will ideally have the following criteria:
- A collaborative team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
- Evidence of proactive qualities and ability to work autonomously
- Previous experience in an Sales & Production Estimating role with a home builder
- Advanced Construction knowledge in project and custom home space
- Competency with Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of estimating software with Constructor software knowledge being favourable
- A generous salary
- Mentoring and great team environment
- Industry experienced leadership
- Work is recognized and rewarded
If you have been waiting for the right opportunity, now is the time to apply.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FIT THE CRITERIA
Apply now by sending your resume to:
join our team
take control of your career and build it here at evolution building group
As a locally family owned and operated business we understand the importance of supporting the community which is why we only employ local tradesman and source quality materials from local suppliers.